DIRECTIONS FROM PEMBROKESHIRE (SAT NAV - SA3 1NN)
- Take the A40 to Carmarthen
- Follow through Crosshands and Pont Abraham roundabout
- Take the M4 towards Swansea
- Leave M4 at Junction 47
- At Roundabout take 4th Exit onto A483
- At the next roundabout take the 2nd Exit onto A484
- At the roundabout take the 1st Exit onto Victoria Road/B4296
- Turn Right onto B4295
- Turn Right onto Blodwen Terrace/B4295
- Turn Left towards B4271
- Turn Left onto B4271
- Turn Right
- Slight Light
- Turn Right onto A4118
- Turn Right onto B4247
- You arrive at Rhossili
DIRECTIONS FROM M4
See above from Junction 47
There is parking available in the National Trust Car park. Parking is pay and display and will be £5 for the day. Please make sure you have the sufficient money.
There are public toilets at the Worms Head.
WHERE TO EAT
If you are looking for somewhere to eat the night before or after the race please click here.